Traveling with Essential Oils
The summer months are a great time to travel, discover new places, and have adventures with those you love. But sometimes while traveling, immediate first aid care is not readily available; and an untreated wound, even a minor one, can become a situation. According to Dr. Margaret Chan of the Word Heath Organization (WHO), because bacteria is becoming resistant to antibiotics “things as common as strep throat or a child’s scratched knee could once again kill.” Luckily essential oils help fill our need of first aid whenever we need them, including during travel. Continue reading
Blessings! Click on Image to contact us.
- Traveling with Essential Oils by Nicolette Mier
- Toxic People – Reporter Finds Flame Retardants In his Blood
- Radioactive? The new normal?
- Synthetic Essential Oil’s Effective?
- Flaming Hands and Ginger!
- MRSA and What They Don’t Want you To Know!
- Brushing Your Teeth with Laundry Detergent?
- 89 Chemicals In Popular Air Freshener – Be Ye Forewarned!
- Fighting Cancer with Boswellia Sacra!
- FDA warns azithromycin “Z-pack” antibiotics could lead to deadly heart rhythms
- About Abundant Life/Contact
- Amazing Healthy Treats
- FREE Webinars and Conference Calls
- Got Oil? How to use
- Green Home
- Mission Trips
- Oil Gatherings (meetings and events)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Essential Oils
- Quick Drops (Blogs,Posts,Great Ideas)
- This Month’s Offers
- Webinars and Conference Calls
- What is an Essential Oil?